Monday, May 4, 2009

May 1st-3rd

It looks like I just took a lot of photos of Cameron but I did take pictures of Lacey and Chastity too but Cameron is just soooo photogenic!
In the trees!
I LOVE this picture! (Minus the cheese puff he's holding, but it kind of blends in with the weeds!)
In color! This one is cute too! Still wish I could erase that cheese puff!
Lacey playing horseshoes.
Cameron playing horseshoes!
Lacey cheesing with her sunglasses!
Chastity playing with her earrings. They didn't last but about 20 minutes in her ears! We had a girls shopping trip on Saturday. It was me, my mom, Lacey and Chastity and we went to Dothan. The girls did good but by the time we got home we were exhausted!
Lacey eating a JUMBO lolipop! 3 licks in and she was done!

Looking at the bubbles after washing the car! Buckethead!Thought this was a cool picture of her in mid air! Washing the car!
Lacey driving Cameron around! Michael and Lacey...booo....Auburn hat on! Take it off! Don't let daddy see that picture!
Smelling the flowers!


2 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those are really good pictures! I LOVE the one of Cameron in the weeds and the one of Lacey smelling the flower. Too cute! I may need some tips from you. :) I have quit taking for awhile until I can get them developed. It is getting ridiculous!!! Well, of course I will be taking some at Lacey's bday party. Whew! That bill is gonna be high!

Debra Deal said...

I love the black and white pictures. They are great. Cameron is such a happy baby. He is so much like Michael it is scary.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around