Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photographer wanna be....

Lacey really wanted to go to the "barber shop" to get her hair cut! I wanted to get some of the stringy ends cut off and give her a cute little bob for the summer. I think it turned out really cute and will be nice for the summer! Lacey was soooo excited to be getting her hair cut and she did a really good job sitting there still!


Lynn and I were going to try our hand at being a children photographer....boy, that is hard work. Lacey and Madison wanted to play the whole time....looking at caterpillers, playing hide and go seek behind the background material, playing with the umbrella, not wanting to walk on the concrete barefoot and so on, but we managed to get a few good pictures in the process. We tried posing them and then some we just let them go and were snapping pictures as fast as possible. I think I got more pictures of Madison because she stood still the longest! My crazy little girl was running around and hard to catch! Hope you enjoy our beautiful princesses!












4 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those turned out cute! You need to try to crop out Madison in that last pic of her and Lacey because that is a really cute one of Lacey. They didn't cooperate very well, but I still enjoyed spending time together. I like your header; do you have a setting on your camera that does that? Fun!

Lisa said...

No, I didn't do that on the camera but with a photo shop tool. I liked the way it turned out. Just natural like and antiquish. I cropped Lacey out of a few of Madison and Madison out of a few of Lacey. One would be sitting still while the other one was blurry from moving. Still a lot of fun though!

Tina K Rogers said...

love love love lacey's new do!!! i'm going to get ivy's done this weekend sometime! those pics are cute!

Debra Deal said...

Lacey looks like a little grown up in those pictures. I love her new hair cut. She makes a beautiful pricess. It is so sweet to see her loving on her best friend. I hope her and Madison stay close forever.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around