Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 16th & 17th pictures

My princess! She had to wear the dress to Lynn's party. That didn't make Madison too happy as you can see in the later pictures. Madison didn't understand why Lacey was wearing hers and she couldn't wear hers too! Lynn surprised at her hubby for pulling off the surprise!

Madison still not too happy about the dress!

OK, so we are trying to introduce Lacey into the world of sports so she can earn her scholarship to college! hehe! No, just kidding, she is a very active little girl. She's still all girl because notice the t-ball attire! Dress and croc shoes!



Lacey is also going to be a chef! She LOVES to help out in the kitchen. She goes in the dining room and pulls a chair to the kitchen counter! She wants to do it all!
That's my cake decorating bag, but Lacey put it on and said, "Get your cotton candy, right here! Get your cotton candy! Popcorn! Popcorn! Get it here!"
My first attempt at fondant icing! I had to make a wrestling ring cake. I don't think it turned out too bad for my first attempt!


2 comments:

Debra Deal said...

With Lacey you never know what she is going to say. She made a pretty princess. Who says you can't play ball in a dress. Lacey can!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Well, folks, can you tell I was clueless about the party? I will learn to always look my best no matter where we are going. :) Lacey makes a beautiful princess! I'm glad she likes the dress!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around