Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Messin' Around!

Just a few pictures from last night. Again I was playing with my settings. These look dark on here but on my camera they were a little lighter. Oh well, still cute! My two booga bears! Lacey told a parent at the beach who was asking her name, "My name is Lacey Johnson, but my daddy calls me booga bear!"

Ok, so I finally caught the hummingbird in flight. Again not the best picture so I'm still up for the challenge of trying to get him!
A weed....but a very interesting weed. Thought it would make a cool picture. One day when HGTV comes to my house to redo a room maybe they can do something creative with all these pictures!

Ok, this is Lacey's birthday present from us and grandparents. Yes, we gave it to her 2 weeks early. How do you hide something like that? She's a little scared still but getting the hang of it!
Driving in between the pine trees! Good steering practice!

2 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Well, I am actually able to leave a comment now for some reason. I guess they unblocked it. Those of Lacey and Zane are precious! I can't wait until you see what I got Lacey for her birthday. Too cute! I hope she likes it. You are doing a really good job with your camera! I can't wait until my flash comes in.

Debra Deal said...

Lisa, Miss Lacey looks to cute riding in her new mustang. Watch out because later on you will buying one if those in about 12 years. Pictures are great.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around