Friday, April 17, 2009

Disney on Ice

Lacey before the show. I don't have time to really write about the show right now since we are leaving for the BEACH, in about 5 minutes. I just wanted to go ahead and get the pictures on here and off my camera since I took 95 pictures at the show!! I need to make room for more beach pictures now! Not sure how many the memory card will hold but right now it's got 400 so I imagine it's about time to clean it off. Well here goes a couple pics from the show!


1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Well, mine turned out just as good as yours. It was a fun time. Next time we will know where to sit though. Hope yall have fun at the beach! That was a really cute outfit Lacey had on. I hate she didn't feel good. See you soon!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around