Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009 (Saturday)

Easter Egg Hunt at Hopewell Baptist Church with Madison. My child wasn't interested in hunting Easter eggs but more interested in playing with all the cool playground equipment. Madison and Lacey listening as the Easter story was being read. Before we went to the Egg Hunt, I told Lacey that before they would hunt eggs someone would tell them the story about Jesus. Lacey said politely, "But Momma you already told me about Jesus last night. We can just hunt eggs."
Madison and Lacey at Open Pond at our family Easter Egg Hunt. I tried to get a picture of everyone at the egg hunt. Some knew I was taking pictures of them and others didn't! hehe!
Cameron
Erik (playing football with the fellas, didn't know I took that picture)
Graham...another unsuspecting victim!
Erika, she's hard to catch for a picture...constantly on the move!
Michael and ChastityBrandy
Gracie...huh????
Awe, how sweet!
Buffy The guys...just hanging out enjoying a beautiful day! (Graham, Lance and Zane, Erik is hiding behind Graham)
Madison and Grayson...watch out Lynn, she's already riding in cars with older boys!
Lynn....or should I say Mrs. Popwell!?!?
Grayson, Madison and Lacey on the peer!
Me, Lacey and Zane in front of Open PondThe kids linded up ready to take off and grab eggs! There were over 170 eggs hidden for 7 kids to find!
I found one!

1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Ha! I wish! Your pictures are really good. I had a great time with you and Lacey this weekend. She keeps me laughing. See you Thursday!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around