Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun with my camera...

Flower in Carolyn's yard. Easter pictures.....COMING SOON! The FAT hummingbird that has been staying in my front yard. I have been trying to catch him in flight. That little joker moves fast! I zoom in and the minute he takes off flying I lose him and have to zoom out to find him and then it's too late! I'm going to get a good picture one of these days! The squirrel at the park! Lacey wants a pet squirrel like the ones on the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
Once again playing with the settings on my camera. Full Moon....explains the kids behavior at school! :)

1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those are really cute! I love the ones of her and Zane. Looking forward to the Easter pics.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around