Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Orange Beach Pictures

Friday night at Papa Rocca's. Her and Ivy had a great time listening to the music and playing the drums with straws!
Ivy, enjoying her spaghetti!
Zane and Lacey on Friday! Very windy day!
I actually was able to get one photo of Lacey posing for me. The sun was in her eyes but atleast she was still!
Me and Zane before going out to eat on Friday.

Ok, so this looks like the making of a Playboy pose! No, I didn't pose her on this one, nor did I tell her to lay on the sand like that!
Zane and Lacey at Adventure Island! I think Zane enjoyed it more than Lacey...oh by the way, I shot 4 under par on the goofy golf and beat Jeff, Zane, mom and my brother by a bunch!

Pirate Lacey, arggggg! At Tacky Jack's for breakfast! Friday in front of the fountain. No, Momma! Not another picture!
Playing with the black and white settings and shutter speed. Eyes are closed but still pretty in black and white!
Playing again. Notice, I'm having a hard time getting any pictures straight on. I took 232 pictures from Thursday at Disney on Ice to Monday at the beach. I'm picking out some of the better ones. She is hard to catch...I think worse than the ice skaters zooming by!
Ok, I have no idea who this young boy is but I saw him standing there and thought that would make an awesome picture. I tried it in sepia and color and love the sepia the best. I just like it for some reason.

2 comments:

Tina K Rogers said...

cute cute cute.... the one of her walking on the beach w/ the wind blowing is absolutely precious!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I LOVE the two b & w ones. You did really good. I got on ebay yesterday and looked at some flashes. I found one much cheaper than at Best Buy. I think that is what I want for my b-day. Anyway, great pics!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around