Friday, January 15, 2010

No weight gain....yet!

Well my weight hasn't changed since the first of the year when I weighed even with being 6 weeks pregnant! Yippeeee! But once again my husband wants to go out to eat at a Mexican restaurant...so here comes the quesadilla and chips with cheese dip! hehehe!
I imagine all this eating out is very quickly going to catch up with me!

On another note, Lacey is very excited and sings to the baby every night and this morning she hugged it goodbye before going to school. I think she is going to be a GREAT big sister. She thinks that I'm having twins, a boy and a girl, like my brother did. Who knows...maybe we will find out February 10th at the first ultrasound! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Tina K Rogers said...

just eat healthy and you'll be good. i was good until i moved to ft. walton w/ scott. then it was eating all the time. before that i had hardly gained any weight. i did not wear maternity til 5 or 6 months.. good luck. i'm soooo excited for you guys. oh, and i totally understand about the mexican thing.... geez it's a no win situation. i'm going to weight loss dr. today!!!!! i'm starting to freak!!!!!!!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Moderation is the key! I can't believe you aren't craving cheeseburgers at 6:00 in the morning. Hehe! LOL!! I hope you have a beautiful, healthy baby; boy or girl (or maybe both). Hope it is a great 9 months!! And hope to join you soon. :)

Debra Deal said...

Lacey will be a great big sister.
Eat healthy and just eat wisely and you will be fine. You can diet once the baby is born. You did fine with Lacey. I can't wait until it gets here. I am like Lacey I want it now!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around