Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5

Did pretty good today and last night...soup for supper last night, cereal for breakfast and a frozen lunch and a salad for lunch. The cafeteria ladies swear it's low fat ranch dressing, but I'm not so sure. It sure did taste good. I only had a little bit though. Tonight Zane wants to go eat at Old Mexico for dinner. What do I have to eat there that is on the diet list??? No chips...can't do that! I won't order the cheese dip though. Chicken soft tacos? What's the fun in that? So dieting and blogging about it is hard! I guess I could lie and say I'm going to not eat any chips and only order 2 chicken soft tacos and water...but then why go out to eat, right? Can today be my reward day and I eat healthy the rest of the weekend? YES!!!!!!!!!!! That's what's going to happen. I will weigh this weekend for the first time since the first weigh in so next week I may change my tune a little bit and seriously diet!
Happy dieting and happy weekend! Yeah....one day I'll get back to posting pictures, I know my mom is about to have a fit!

1 comment:

Debra Deal said...

Yes I want to see pictures!!! Love to see them because you are there and I am here. Your blog pictures keeps me going.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around