Monday, January 11, 2010

dieting...only lasted a week! :)

Well I've come to the realization that I don't want to talk about dieting nor do I want to hear anyone else talk about dieting, so I'm going to end my blogs on diets! (You can say thank you now!) I've realized that although I don't mind writing about it, truthfully I hate to hear other people talk about it so why would I even write about it? I'm sure you don't want to hear about it either! So....I pigged out on a whole chocolate cake, drank 15 sodas, ate 15 pieces of pizza at the buffet and other stuff that I'm ashamed to admit.....just kidding. I didn't do any of that, although I might have liked to. I will continue to "diet," let's just say eat healthy but I won't post any of it!

On a better note, I am expecting a baby in September. So that might explain the first paragraph a little better! I am very excited and so is Zane and Lacey. We are truly blessed and we do not deserve what the Lord has given us. We are forever thankful and pray that we will continue to be blessed with a healthy baby. I will definitely keep everyone posted on upcoming doctor's visits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for the baby news! I am sure you guys are SO excited! Well I didnt officially start my diet until this Monday and so far its going okay. I will keep you posted, I rejoined WW so that will keep me accountable :)

Lynn Castleberry said...

Are you trying to tell me something??? I won't say another word!

Debra Deal said...

Eat what you want and just stop when you start getting full and it will help a lot and you can eat your sweets as well. Push the food away once you are full or take it home with you for later.
You need to stay healthy and feed my grandchild. Love ya, Momma


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around