Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out of the FUNK!

Ok, contrary to popular belief I was not in an "altered state of mind" last night. I was just in a GREAT mood. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea why. I did exercise and work my butt off (oh, how I wish! but my butt's still just as big!), so I'm not sure if that gave me a burst of energy or what! But, I was happy and was in a mood where I just didn't care and was going to have fun! I took Lacey outside and pushed her on the swing, cleaned my house, had a DELICIOUS apple martini (Yummy!) and just hung out texting my best friends! Ok, so I got a little carried away with it but it was fun! I even texted (is that a word?) the wrong person....ooops! So maybe my mind was altered just a little bit by the martini....nah or maybe I'm out of the funk now. I just wanted to have a good time. Live a little!
But, sorry girls I won't be texting tonight because I have 5th grade parent night! Maybe this weekend!
Right now, I am sitting behind my desk with my feet kicked up and enjoying the afternoon (writing article summaries, I feel like I'm back in school, ugghh!) Although I have work to do I have a sense of accomplishment because I'm knocking stuff off of my to-do list!
Tomorrow Lacey and I are off to Birmingham to the doctor. That sucks but hopefully this will be the last trip! Well I guess I'll end my post here by saying.....Thank God I'm out of the FUNK! (I know Lynn is happy too!)

2 comments:

Tina K Rogers said...

i enjoyed the texts! they were cracking me up! i'm glad you had a relaxful afternoon enjoying the finer things in life. when yall coming home again?

Lynn Castleberry said...

I am definitely glad you are out of your funk! It was good to hear you in such a good mood yesterday. Looking forward to next weekend!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around