Monday, February 9, 2009

Lacey

This is a picture of her writing her name in the sand "so the alligators will know she was there." Her own words. At the park having a picnic yesterday!
Those are our pine trees. Notice the one behind them is taller than pawpaw! They are growing so tall and will soon shield us from the road.

Lacey pointing to the alligator sign!

My daughter is growing up! I am going to the Elementary school tomorrow to meet the pre-k teachers. (I'm so sad!) Oh, one funny things she said this weekend....I said,"Lacey, you are so crazy!" Without missing a beat she replied, "just like my daddy!" She couldn't be more right!These are pictures of her "pole dancing". Yes, pole dancing. I have a canopy bed and she loves to climb up as high as she can go and slide down. She calls it her pole dance(I'd like to think that she is innocent and doesn't know what pole dancing is! I can assure you all that I didn't teach her that!


2 comments:

Tina K Rogers said...

he he... these are precious. it has been a beautiful weekend. i'm ready for the temps to stay this way and just get warmer.

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those are really cute! I like that dress she has on. Pre-K teacher??!!! I can't believe it! How time flies by!!!!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around