Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook

Ok, so I love being on Facebook. I like looking at everyone's pictures and their posts. I also LOVE coming in contact with people I have lost touch with. Since I moved to Alabama I lost touch with friends I've had since 3rd grade. Friends that I saw everyday and took for granted that I'd see them again. I am able to see that they are doing ok now. People who I thought didn't even know me have asked to be on my facebook page and I'm in awe. Maybe it's that they want to have a lot of friends listed on their page or maybe they are like me and just want to see how everyone is doing. But, here's the flip side of my story. I can't get on facebook but like once a week. Of course at school it is blocked from our internet service except on the wireless connection. The wireless connection is soooo shady. It works for about 5 minutes a day and that's it. If you're lucky you will catch it working and can get on but it hasn't worked since Friday. And being the penny pinchers we are, we are too cheap to pay for internet service at the house when we are on the internet continuously throughout the day at work. So to all my facebook friends and those in waiting for me to confirm you as a friend, hold tight. As soon as I find a way to connect I will be on! (Also, I still haven't quite figured everything out on there. Connie is throwing me Mardi Gras beads and I don't know what to do???)

2 comments:

Tina K Rogers said...

hey, if you google the ip address for facebook. copy and paste it into the address you should be able to get on at school. i did nto tell you that though. he he.. just a lil trick i learned from highschoolers

Lynn Castleberry said...

Well, I am clueless what throwing beads at you even means! Tell some of our high school friends about my blog; maybe I can keep up with them that way!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around