Friday, December 4, 2009

More Tennessee Pictures

My beautiful bed that I'm sure y'all are tired of hearing about! I'm so excited about it because it is soooo BIG and we needed it! (Zane steals all the covers!!! Not anymore!)
My beautiful darling!! Saw this on the back of a car thought it was cool! My sentiments exactly! (Oh and it was hard to get a pic of that on those curvy mountain roads...and my camera lens was fogged up from leaving it out in the car and then having the heat on!) :)

Playing ski-ball at the arcade!
Lacey and Daddy riding the go-karts! They went 40mph and that was fast on a go-kart around a curve and down a hill! A beautiful creek through the mountains!
Me and Lacey at the top of the sky lift!
Lacey looking down below and at the mountains! Lacey and Daddy at the top of the sky lift!
Going up the sky lift!
You looking at me?

2 comments:

Debra Deal said...

Great pictures! You can see the love and happiness in your family pictures.

Lynn Castleberry said...

I love that last one of Lacey and Zane. Haven't looked at blogs in awhile! Didn't know you had posted this. Great pics!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around