Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gatlinburg in Parts

Carolyn and Lacey sitting on the back porch! MaryLynne didn't know I was taking her picture specially when she was getting into the cake!
Me and Lacey in front of a creek. She almost knocked me in!!! Grandpa and Lacey cheesing for the camera!
Lacey eating cake!
My Dad! He's smiling because he figured out how to play the Playstation game. Dad playing the Ninetendo DS! He's playing Littlest Pet Shop or something like that. It's a virtual pet spa!
Lacey's cousin Jadee. They played so well together. I'm glad Lacey had her to play with! Lacey waking "Cookie" up. He wasn't expecting the flash!! We gotcha Cookie!
More to come!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debra Deal said...

Those are good, looks like you all had fun and plenty to eat. Lacey looked happy.

Lynn Castleberry said...

Love the scenery! Looks like a very relaxing vacation; my favorite kind. I hate the kind where you need a vacation from your vacation.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around