Thursday, October 15, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live and a few other pictures!

A beautiful promise!
Windy day, just messing around!

Lacey dressed up as Dorothy! We've watched the "Lizard of Oz" about 50 times! The cake I made for Madison's birthday. My first attempt with fondant pieces and actually making the fondant myself. That was pretty fun!

Cookies I made!
Soccer pictures!
Lacey being silly!
The twins' birthday party.

Yummy, cake and bubble gum!
At Playhouse Disney Live....
The girls wouldn't stand closer together to have their pictures taken. Atleast we got them to finally smile!
Donald, Tigger, Pooh and Handy Manny
Handy Manny with his talking tools! Mickey and Minnie at the clubhouse.
Mickey looks a little drunk....Sorry Mickey! He doesn't know which door to go in or out!

Ok, next is a project Lynn and I decided to tackle at about 7:00 Sunday night. We took everything out of Lacey's closet, toy boxes, bookcases and went through and organized it. These are the before pictures. I'm not going to post the "after" pictures just yet because I want to take them this weekend and show Lynn that Lacey's room is still clean and organized! Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

O.K. I'm ready to see those after pics! JK!! You got some really good ones at the show. The colors look great. I haven't even downloaded mine onto the computer yet. Maybe I can tackle that this weekend.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around