Sunday, June 14, 2009

A days worth of work!

This is what kept me busy half of a day on Saturday! Mrs. Dean called me to help her cake decorator do these 3 cakes. I did most of the top one (the top 3 layers), all of the groom's cake, and only the square layers on the last cake. I'm not at all a fan of the last cake but it is exactly what the bride requested. I think it would have looked a lot better if they would have filled the layers between the cakes with lots of flowers but now a days brides like simple and plain cakes. Just thought I would share. These pics are from my phone, sorry about the quality!





2 comments:

Debra Deal said...

Those cakes are beautiful. You did a great job. You worked all day that day. I hope you get paid good for all that you did. Love ya, momma

Lynn Castleberry said...

Excellent job as usual!


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around