Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was busy but a lot of fun! Lacey and I stayed outside almost all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! And if I'd get off this computer and go home we would be outside some more! Well first of all I don't know how to really get my pictures in order so they may be out of sequential order. Saturday night we had a semi-girls' night out. We got together and went to dinner and then back to Tina's house to chit chat. It was nice not having children or husbands for a couple hours! Then on Sunday I made Gracie a birthday cake using my airbrush gun my dad got for me! While I was decorating a cake Lacey was riding in the battery operated jeep!
The side mirror that fell off after running into the truck! oops! got to work on steering!
Lacey riding her baby doll around! She asked if she could be the momma and drive her baby!

Lynn at Tina's house

Tiffany H. She was the Guinea pig for testing the flash on my camera!



Tina, Tiffany B., me, Tiffany H. and Lynn


Tiffany B. (also the Guinea pig for testing the timer button!)


2 comments:

Omar said...

hi,i was browsing a bit sudently i find your blog,i actually send that comment for the little girl to say that she so cute.i couldn´t stop laughing when i saw her with her glasses up side down i actually think of my daugther that i really miss
god bless your baby girl

http://www.arcoleg.com

Lynn Castleberry said...

Fun night! Definitely need to do it again.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around