Monday, January 26, 2009

My how they grow up!

I don't have any new photos to post so I thought I would post some old ones. It's amazing to see how Lacey and Madison have grown up. I am so happy that they have had a chance to grow up together and I hope they continue to be friends for a long time. I don't have exact dates but I can guess by the clothes they are wearing :) as to when these pictures were taken.
This one is probably Spring 2006. Correct me if I'm wrong Lynn. This one is December 2005 or January 2006.

Summer 2007

Ivy's birthday party October 2007





1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

That makes me want to cry! I can't believe how big they have gotten. Can you believe in just a few months Lacey will be 4??? Crazy! Those were great. I need to do that, too.


Riding a pony

"Mom, I've got to potty!"

Lacey @ Halloween 2008

Lacey @ Halloween 2008
Little Barbie Fairy

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party

Lacey's 3rd Birthday Party
clowning around